Wednesday, March 17, 2010

And it begins....

Okay so here we go.... My official weight for my first weigh-in is 131.2 lbs. I am 5'7" and 131.2 lbs. Doesn't sound horrible, but I know I can do better than that. As of yesterday I did not exercise unless I felt it was necessary to fit in a pair of jeans or whatnot. The goal is 118 lbs by July 24th, 2010.  My little sister is getting married that weekend in Virginia Beach, VA. We are flying out that Saturday. So all this talk is done. Now it is time to react. Wednesday - March 17, 2010 is day 1. I will post every Wednesday with an update till then. I will do this. I will get that Britney Spears body I am always talking about! HELL YEAH! Sooo any advice???  Work out, eat less. That is my plan. What do you do?
Thanks to Candies and the backstage photo shoot with Britney Spears... check out this link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp3TDSNkQT4

No comments:

Post a Comment