Friday, March 5, 2010

Wide AWAKE at 3:30 AM...

So I am more than wide awake.. I am taking allergy medicine that has oh so lovely side effects. I have spent the last hour and a half customzing my blog profile! Please tell me what you think of it. I am really REALLY interested in your feedback. I am wanting to make it simple for my people to read and get something out of my blog. I just type what comes to me, I only edit my spelling bc of my OCE tendencies. That will never go away. I can live with dirty dishes in the sink for no more than three days but spelling is key. I am going to go play Sorority Life in a bit, I am also catching up on two weeks of Young and the Restless. Yeahhh, I have watched this show with my mom since I was oh three or four years old. It is just like watching family at a certain point since you get so invested with what is happening. Some people think soap operas are a waste of time. I am soo not one of those people. I feel that after I have worked a 45 hour work week of managing the office, I usually wanna relax on the weekends and watch whatever chills me! I said it, I am a TV addict. hehe. I am also an avid watcher of Grey's Anatomy. Private Practice, Kel's World, The City, and many many more. Well I am off to go play Sorority Life, I might as well kill two and a half hours before my fiance wakes up and I MUST go to work. Geesh, what is up with being a night owl? It is alot of fun though, I miss up staying late. I feel like I am 26 living 40ish sometimes. My mom goes to bed at 10ish and I usually am in bed at nine or so. Is that funny or what? I guess I just want to be well rested. I typically function so much better with 8 solid hours vs 6 hours. We aren't that young anymore! Ahhhhhhhh to be twenty-three or so again...

No comments:

Post a Comment