Friday, March 5, 2010

Four AM now..GRR

I wish I could sleep but I cannot so I am blogging! YAY! I soo love this it is amazing. I wonder if I will crash tomorrow night? eek I will have to buy a big Red Bull on the way to work so I can focus. Ahh FUN! Sooo guess what books I ordered and or bought in the last two days??? I am inserting the links so you can look and perhaps buy? I am really stoked about the first one... I have watched The Hills, The City and now Kel's World. Kelly Cutrone is my celebrity love. She is in fashion public relations, a single mom, a bitch when she needs to be, and also has this soft side when she is talking of her daughter, Ava. Ahh she wrote this book to "empower young women" as she said in her show. I bought it and only for 13.44 on Amazon so heck yes!!! Yeah and I also bought Lauren Conrads two books that are out. I bought the first book she wrote at Dillons in Great Bend for seven dollars and then had to complete my collection with the second. Lauren has maintained this calmness to her despite her fame. She is no Heidi Pratt getting two boob jobs or anything. Ugh Heidi looks awful... and she was soo darn cute and tiny when she starred The Hills, oh well.  So these are my new reads for the next month or so. Stay tuned for more... YAYY!

1 comment:

  1. I just finished this really good book called "Resurrection" (by Tucker Malarkey- I'm guessing that has to be a pen name ;) about Egypt post-WWII and the discovery of the Nag Hammadi. If you like historical fiction, you should definitely check it out!
    ps- welcome to the blogisphere, lovely!!!
    xoxo,
    Lar

    ReplyDelete