Thursday, March 4, 2010

On the FLIP side...

Ahh so I have been home sick all day. I thought I would love it and it is true. Tell me why I have spent absolutely all day playing Sorority Life on Facebook while maintaining my lovely house. Yep two loads of laundry, one sink of dishes, make that THREE loads of laundry. I am the best that is why, I know I said it. But I work darn hard to be an amazing fiance to Ryan, a loving daughter, a loyal friend, and I am trying really hard to make an impact on the lives of six young girls as a GS Troop Leader. So HELL YEAH for me! lol
Back to today... I have facebooked literally all day. I am really sad that I only have one follower. But I have 29 views so thats good right?? I really want to have this be a life altering blog. People are forever asking me WHY did you move to Kansas of all places?? That is getting on my last damn nerve. I love Ryan, sue me I am a romantic. I will move to the end of the earth to wake up next to him everyday. My heart will stop beating if he was not in my life, yes I sound like Izzie Stevens from Grey's Anatomy but damn't its true! I believe in love and happily ever after; Disney movies don't warp you, they let you believe. And if that is what someone needs at a moment in their life then why should they have that taken away from them? Why do people have to make Kansas out to be some place where there is nothing and no one? Yes I agree, there could be an Olive Garden, Target, something other than a damn JCPenney or Walmart, BUT...on the flip side...
I live where Ryan is, his family has treated me as if I were theirs for years, my girls would be devastated if I wasn't their Troop Leader, I love my job, Ryan is here (this one counts ALOT), I talk to my mom everyday via email, phone, or text, and I am happy here. Kansas has these sunsets that hit you at your core, the sky is an amazing thing. I should really take up photography... My house is the first thing I have ever loved other than my car, when it comes to materialistic things. I cook, clean, and take care of things. I am in love and happier than ever. So stupid ass people in the world, THAT is why I moved to Kansas. Amen. lol
Oh and by the way I bought Kelly Cutrone's latest book and cant wait to dive into it when it comes around March 15th:) YAYYYYY! I am an avid watcher of The City and watched The Hills when it used to be good. Lauren Conrad left the show and is doing really well writing books and other things. I have one and the other one of hers will be here shortly as well. I am trying to really read more and more books. I want to be on my game when I go back to school shortly. That is it for the day, world. I hope the world reads my private thoughts and thinks. Follow me!! :) Thanks for reading my blog. Much love xoxo Amy

3 comments:

  1. so i will be a faithful follower...number two to be exact...i love the fact that you stand for what you feel...when you love someone you move mountians for them!...Amy I don't have much time right now to write but keep em coming...i wanna here your love story!! luvs, victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally left a comment...urgh...long story short...keep em coming...i wanna here your love story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Victoria!! I made it so I monitor comments before I publish them:) lol. Thanks, I love you for being my first official follower, hopefully you will enjoy reading. You are awesome, thanks chica!! xoxo Amy

    ReplyDelete