Wednesday, March 10, 2010

E-Harmony...worked for us. I say YES!


If you do not know by now, Ryan and I met on E-Harmony last spring. I think Audrey Hepburn said it best..."I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."

So what should you take from this? Do not hold back. If you want something, REALLY want something. Then do not complain, just do it. I have always believed in soulmates, true love, and fairytales. As idealistic as it sounds, E-Harmony worked for me. After being single for a period of time and knowing I wanted to find my "one," I got serious. I went on E-Harmony and paid about a $100 for a three month subscription. I was tired of meeting losers at bars and the typical douchebags that like to hang around all your friends. LOL. I am a very motivated woman and wanted someone who would challenge me. Ryan does that. He pushes me to be a better person, and the to be the confident, sexy woman that I know I am.

 So if you are single and truly want to find that someone special to be in your life..log on to e-harmony.
 http://www.eharmony.com/
Our one year anniversary is next week... so apparently it works!
Click on the enclosed link for a crazyy interesting article ABC Good Morning america did called  A Look Inside the eHarmony Love Lab ... The following is an excerpt from the article. :)
EHarmony CEO Greg Waldorf says the site's success is based on much more than luck. "Behind that site is incredible research, incredible science," Waldorf said.

EHarmony uses a mathematical algorithm that picks partners based on a 258-question personality test that asks things like, "Do you have a messy room?" or "Do you get angry easily?"

The questions come from the company's study of 5,000 married couples. The findings show the more alike you and your partner are, the longer your marriage will last.
"Opposites attract, then they attack," said Galen Buckwalter, the vice president of eHarmony Research and Development. "Over time, if you have differences you're going to constantly have to negotiate them. Those differences start to be not so cute."

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/OnCall/story?id=4280987

No comments:

Post a Comment